Federal Assistance e311 Resources
- Monitoring Notification Letter
- Subrecipient Monitoring Tool: This tool may be used to assist CSLFRF recipients in their review and evaluation of subrecipients.
- Contractor Oversight Considerations: This tool may be used to assist CSLFRF recipients in their review and evaluation of their contractor’s performance and adherence to contract terms.
- Uniform Guidance and Reporting Guide: CSLFRF recipients should implement a robust and thoughtful compliance framework to support the administration of the recipient’s CSLFRF allocation. This framework is designed to assist municipalities in evaluating their compliance and reporting obligations as described in the CSLFRF Compliance and Reporting Program Guidance. This guide contains select compliance considerations that are primary areas of emphasis common to the administration and expenditure of CSLFRF funds.
- Fraud Prevention Self-Assessment Checklist
Resources from our program partner, United States Conference of Mayors
Department of the Treasury: Coronavirus Relief Fund for States, Tribal Governments, and Certain Eligible Local Governments FAQ | An FAQ published in federal register relating to eligible expenditures and administration of Coronavirus Relief Funds Payments